Notice of South Australian Weightlifting Association Incorporated
Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of South Australian Weightlifting Association Incorporated will be held at OlyTech Dynamic Strength , 65 Boothby St, Panorama, commencing no earlier than 1pm on November the 7th, for the purpose of the following business:
- to confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
- to receive from the board reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year
- to elect the executive directors and directors
- to vote on changes to the SAWLA constitution
Please note the AGM will take place after the competition being held at the same venue on the 7th of November but will not start until 1pm.
Information to Members:
- Written nominations for all committee positions (proposed and seconded) are to be lodged with the Secretary 7 days before the meeting i.e. on or before Saturday the 31st, 2015. Nominations will not be accepted on the night of the AGM.
- Each financial member of SAWLA 17 years and over of age (on the night) is eligible to vote at the AGM.
- Proxy papers to be in the hands of the Secretary before the date of the Meeting i.e. Friday 6th November 2015.
- Any member wishing to have an item placed on the agenda for the AGM must place it in writing and given to the Secretary 14 day prior the AGM ie. Saturday 24th October 2015.
- No item that is not on the agenda will be discussed on the night