Notice of South Australian Weightlifting Association Incorporated Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of South Australian Weightlifting Association Incorporated.
Location: Pro Strength & Conditioning, 985 South Rd, Melrose Park
Date: Saturday 10th December 2016
Time: 2.00pm/immediately following conclusion of the 10am competition.
For the purpose of the following business:
• to confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
• to receive from the board reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year
• to elect the executive directors and directors
• endorse amendments to the Constitution (special item)
Information to Members
The board has two positions open.
o Executive Director (Secretary)
• Written nominations for committee positions (proposed and seconded) are to be lodged with the Secretary 7 days before the meeting i.e. Saturday 3rd December 2016. Nominations will not be accepted without 7 days notice. This can be lodged in person or via email at email@example.com (a nomination form will be posted on our website shortly).
• Each financial member of SAWLA 17 years and over of age is eligible to vote at the AGM.
• Proxy to be provided to the Secretary before the date of the Meeting i.e. Friday 7th December 2016.
• Any member wishing to have an item placed on the agenda for the AGM must place it in writing and given to the Secretary 14 day prior the AGM i.e. Saturday 26th November.
• No item that is not on the agenda will be discussed at the AGM